Ideal for novices, bookkeepers, and CPAs, the Accounting module is Fund Accounting designed for churches and non-profit organizations.
Easy Setup and Input
- Design the Chart of Accounts to fit the church's individual needs
- Opt to use Account Numbers or just Account Names
- Keep money separated by funds even when stored in the same asset
- Post Income and Expense transactions easily
- Set up Recurring Transactions to save time
- Correction mode allows transaction edits while maintaining an iron-clad audit trail
- Connect Donations, Accounting, and Payroll modules for quick transfer of monies
- Complete Bank Reconciliation with on-screen wizard to help find errors
- Check-printing function with custom layout to accommodate most check formats
- Useable Deposit Slips and Check registers
- Standard 1099's for Independent Contractors
- Preformatted, yet flexible, reports:
- Balance Sheet
- Treasurer's Report
- Fund Activity
- Accounts Payable
- Summary of Cash Activity
- Incredible flexibility in reporting including column inclusion and column layout order
- Print reports directly or export into formats including PDF, Text, CSV, or Excel®
Project and Compare!
- Compare budgets for preceding years
- Create next year's budget automatically
- Track Running Balances for all accounts
- Export accounts and transactions to a spreadsheet
Learn more about the Church Windows Accounting by joining us for a free Online Demo Webinar. Registrations are being accepted now for upcoming demos:
Learn more and Register!
Church Windows Accounting Preview
This preview for Church Windows Accounting is a brief walk-through of many powerful, flexible features.
The preview will partially load so that you may begin viewing and then continue loading while you watch. Please note that this preview is video only with no sound. After about 5-10% has loaded, the presentation will begin.
View the online Accounting Preview Video