Explore Church Windows
Church Windows software provides an easy way to track the church congregation, its happenings and its giving. Trusted since last century by thousands of churches, Church Windows efficiently handles the church receipts and disbursements, its budget and its employee payroll.
Available as individual modules or as an integrated program, the modules include:
Learn more about the Church by joining us for a free Online Demo Webinar. Registrations are being accepted now for upcoming demos. A full, limited-time working program demo is also available.
Learn more and Register for Webinar!
Request a Free, Working 14-Day Trial!
You may always ask questions by calling 800.533.5227.
Minimum System Requirements
Recommended System Requirements for Optimal Performance
- Processor: Quad-core or better (APU processor not supported)
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Network Connection (if networked) : 100MB or faster wired connection
- Recommended Operating System for Church Windows v17.14 or newer:
- Windows® 8 or 8.1
- Windows® 7
- Windows® Server 2012
- Windows® Server 2008 R2
- Either 32-bit or 64-bit for listed Operating Systems
- Video: 1280x1024 standard, 1280x720 wide
- Printer: laser or inkjet
- Disk Space: 1 GB min, but 15% of total free
- CD-ROM drive
Printable Minimum/Recommended Church Windows Requirements
PLEASE NOTE: As of 03/2014, Windows® XP and Windows® Server 2003 are no longer supported.